First Quarter of 2010 Trading Update
17 May 2010 – Evraz Group S.A. (LSE: EVR) (“Evraz”) today issued its first quarter of 2010 trading update.
- Revenue for the three-month period ended 31 March 2010 was US$2,970 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was US$424 million with adjusted EBITDA margin of 14.3%
- Interest expense was US$177 million
- Total debt as of 31 March 2010 amounted to US$7,953 million, including US$2,713 million of short-term loans and current portion of long-term debt
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period were US$793 million
- Capital expenditures amounted to US$160 million
- Total steel products sales in the three-month period ended 31 March 2010 amounted to 3.87 million tonnes
- Iron ore sales volumes including intersegment shipments totalled 4.2 million tonnes
- Coal sales including intersegment shipments were 2.5 million tonnes, including 0.9 million tonnes of raw coking coal, 0.6 million tonnes of steam coal, 0.9 million tonnes of coking coal concentrate and 0.1 million tonnes of steam concentrate
Please download the full version of the press release here.