ru 
ru 
Menu

Evraz Increases its Stake in Palini e Bertoli to 100%

Back to the news list

Evraz Increases its Stake in Palini e Bertoli to 100%

October 23, 2007 – Evraz Group S.A. (LSE: EVR) (“Evraz”) announces that, further to its acquisition in August 2005 of a 75% plus one share interest in Italian steel plate producer Palini e Bertoli, Evraz has executed a call option in respect of remaining 25% less one share. The consideration paid for the stake was set at approximately Euro 76 million. Exercise of the option resulted in Evraz effectively owning 100% in Palini e Bertoli.  

###

For further information: 
Evraz Group
Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations
Irina Kibina
Tel: +7 495 232 1370
IR@evraz.com