EVRAZ Palini e Bertoli is a plate rolling mill located in San Giorgio di Nogaro, in the Udine province of Italy. EVRAZ Palini e Bertoli supplies its products to a wide range of customers located in Europe and North America.
Evraz Palini & Bertoli S.r.l. produces the following range of hot-rolled quarto plate :
-·thickness 10 - 250mm;
-·width 1500 - 3000mm;
-·length as required up to a max weight of 24 tons and a length of 18m per plate;
Steel grades currently supplied are as follows :
- non-alloy structural grade steels as per EN 10025-2, EN 10025-3 and equivalent international standards;
- steels for use in pressure vessels as per EN 10028-2 and equivalent international standards;
- shipbuilding grade steels which meet the requirements of the various Registries;
- structural grade corrosion-resistant steels EN 10025-5;
- carbon steel C45.
The plates are supplied in a state which satisfies the relevant standards and requirements relating to quality. Plates can be supplied in the following states :
+AR (as rolled): all the range;
+N (normalizing rolling): from 12 to 100mm of thickness;
+N (normalized in furnace): from 100 to 200mm of thickness.
Shot blasting can be applied on demand.
ATTITUDE FOR HOT DIP GALVANIZING
Upon request, some grades of plate can be supplied as per the following standards:
ELEMENTS % BY MASS
NF A 35.503 class 2
EN 10025:2 class 3
0.14%≤Si≤0.25% ; P≤0.035%
Tensile test at room temperature and high temperatures: in accordance with EN 10025-1, 10028-1 and/or on demand following tailored protocols can be applied.
Impact test: longitudinal tests (KvL) or transverse tests (KvT), in accordance with standards or upon request.
Z-Test: according to EN 10164 Z15, Z25 and Z35 are also available.
NON-DESTRUCTIVE ULTRASONIC TESTS
All of production of EPB prime quality plates are guaranteed in compliance with ASTM A435 ultrasonic test procedure. On demand any classes of standard ASTM A578 and of EN 10160 can be agreed to assess the internal integrity of the plates before delivery.
All plates are soft die stamped with the at least hit and plate code. On demand also steel standard and plate size can be added. Moreover long lasting aluminum adhesive label reports all of the key data of the plate and of the contract generating its production.
In compliance with Regulation No. 305/2011/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 (ref. EN 10025-2 and -5, governed by EU Directive 305/2011/EU for construction materials) such plates of EPB are supplied with the CE conformity mark till max. thickness of 100mm.
The following documents can be supplied :
- order compliance certificate EN 10204 – 2.1;
- test certificate EN 10204 – 2.2;
- inspection certificate EN 10204 – 3.1;
- inspection certificate EN 10204 – 3.2;
- chemical analysis certificate;
- test report (shipping) ;
- ultrasonic test certificate (according to standard agreed).