Date of publication: 15.11.2010
15 November 2010 – EVRAZ Group S.A. (LSE: EVR) (“Evraz”) today issued its nine months and third quarter of 2010 trading update.
- Revenue for the nine-month period ended 30 September 2010 was US$9,729 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was US$1,766 million with adjusted EBITDA margin of 18.2%
- Interest expense was US$547 million
- Total debt as of 30 September 2010 amounted to US$7,851 million, including US$1,373 million of short-term loans and current portion of long-term debt
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period stood at US$698 million
- Capital expenditures amounted to US$584 million
- Total steel products sales in the nine-month period ended 30 September 2010 amounted to 11.4 million tonnes
- Iron ore sales volumes including intersegment shipments totalled 13.0 million tonnes
- Coal sales including intersegment shipments were 7.2 million tonnes, including 1.9 million tonnes of raw coking coal, 1.8 million tonnes of steam coal, 3.4 million tonnes of coking coal concentrate and 0.1 million tonnes of steam concentrate
Please download the full version of the press release here.