EVRAZ is a vertically integrated steel, mining and vanadium business with operations in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, USA, Canada, Czech Republic, Italy and South Africa. EVRAZ is among the top 20 steel producers in the world based on crude steel production of 15,9 million tonnes in 2012. A significant portion of the company's internal consumption of iron ore and coking coal is covered by its mining operations. The Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE. EVRAZ employs approximately 110 000 people. The company's consolidated revenues for the year ended 31 December 2012 were US$14,726 million, and consolidated EBITDA amounted to US$2,012 million.
Our principal activities are:
- Manufacturing steel and steel products
- Iron ore mining and enrichment
- Coal mining
- Manufacturing vanadium products
- Trading operations and logistics
- A vertically integrated global steelmakers
- One of the lowest cost global steel producers
- The market leader in construction steel products
- The leading global supplier of steel rails
- One of the world leaders in the production of vanadium
- Globally diversified
We are a global steel and mining company delivering value to our infrastructure customers. We make the world stronger, safer and cleaner.